Information We Collect
We collect information from you either through a form, when you place an order or ask for a quote. When registering or ordering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address or phone number and other relevant information. Such information may be termed as your ‘personal data’. You may; however, visit our site anonymously. Majorly, we seek information through our pages titled ‘Free Estimate’ (including ‘Request a Quote’ form) and ‘Contact Us’.
Usage of Personal Data
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in any or all of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience: Information you entered might help us to remember your choice and needs.
- To improve our website: We habitually strive to improve our website based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer support system: We can serve your better once we know a little about you.
- To process transactions: Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To communicate directly: Our team will call you or visit your home to survey and analyze the garden or lawn for which you are hiring our services.
- To provide you free estimate or quotation: We might ask you to provide quite a number of details through our website, to provide you a rough estimate of the service you wish to opt for.
Protection of Information
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied banking/debit/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to maintain confidentiality. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
There are two kinds of cookies: One kind is used for “remembering” information such as your username and password; both are stored on your computer for as long as you decide to not “log out” of this subscription service. If you don’t use the function “Don’t ask for my username and password in the future” such cookies will never be stored on your computer.
Transfer of Personal Data
We do not trade, sell or otherwise transfer personally identifiable information to outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. Complying with all the applicable laws and policies mentioned on our website or on official documents, we may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other purposes.
If you are visiting this website from a country other than Canada, your communication will be transferred across international boundaries and you consent to these transfers.
Third Party Links
We may include or offer third party services or products on our website, occasionally, at our discretion. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Compliance with Various Privacy Acts
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years or above.
Besides, we are also in compliance with several laws/acts meant to protect personal information such as the PIPEDA (Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act). We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
Green Valley Irrigation Ltd
11 Snaresbrook Cres.